This robot has been customized with a Tri-Wheel Design. It performs exceptionally well for its size and is intended as a small maneuverable customizable tracked robot platform.The robot comes with a welded aluminum chassis, wheels hubs and tracks. Each track is driven by a planetary gear motor delivering smooth reliable power. The sprocket wheels are mounted directly to the motor output shaft and an idler wheel is bolted to the chassis. The tracks are molded 4 ply seamless tracks offering exceptional strength and quality. The motor and track combination allow this robot to go over most terrain, yet its size makes it very maneuverable indoors. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its tracks).
- Includes chassis, hardware, electronics, assembled and tested.
- MLT Pair of Molded Splicelesss Tracks and wheels Set.
- Qty 2: 12VDC IG32 104RPM planetary gear motors.
- Qty 1: LiPo 11.1V 2200 mAh battery providing a up to 1 hour of operation depending on use.
- Includes battery charger.
- This robot comes complete with a Sabertooth Dual 5A Motor Driver.
- This robot includes a Spektrum DXeTransmitter with AR620 Receiver to wirelessly drive the robot.
- Variable speed and direction differential drive/steering.
- Dimensions: ~12" Wide x ~11.5" long (tip to tip) and ~7" tall (wheel/track height).
- Capacity: Handles 10lbs. of additional payload in most terrains.
- Speed: Up to 55fpm.
- Weight: The total weight of this configuration is ~6 lbs.
- Assembly: Fully assembled, tested, and ready to go!
We accept purchase orders from Schools, robotics competitions, Colleges, Universities and Government Agencies. Please contact us for inquiries.